<body>
<body>
Wednesday, March 18, 2009


I've finally started!! xD

Woah! Uni life is kinda fun. xD. Well, currently in an apartment, sharing it with 4 other housemies, Lol, thats what I call them, housemies! xD. My roomies from Malacca as well, so it's kinda like "woah small world. Lol" Hahahaha, have another housemie from Brunei and another from, err, east malaysia I think. Lol.

Okay, moving on to the uni.. Lol. Last monday had my analytical drawing class with Mr. E.K, the first thing he said when we entered the class was " Okay, I've given each of you a piece of paper, thus, start drawing ANYTHING in this class." My expression at that moment was " O.O ". <-- Drew an air-cond switch.. Lol. The class ended quite quickly, we were dismissed around err 11-ish am.

Then yesterday I had my Life drawing class which lasted until 3.30 pm ish.. The lecturer, Miss Tang (she sounds like a parrot when she whistles..) *Shh dont tell her I said that..*, robbed her students of 73.90 bucks.. Entered the class and she was like " Okay, now go to the art store and buy this, this, this, this, this and this, then return here. " All the this times six cost 70 over bucks.. =.=.. when we returned, she piled up a few junks and chair and table and cloth and said " Draw THAT " Me and my friend (Yea, I managed to know my coursemates thank you very much....=.=, There are actually very very cool people there..=P Got leng lui also....*O.O*) As I was saying, me and my friends was like " wth? wtf? omgwthbbq? " Lol. But in the end we spent like 5 hours drawing and sketching...Was suppose to shade.. but I got lazy..=S

Today was my design studies class.... well, I know that first week is suppose to be a briefing class... Where all the class ended earlier.. But, the class to last only 15 MINUTES?!! WTH?!=.=... Haiz...=S

Well, tomorrow I'm having my creative studies class... hopefully it wont be like today...=.=

Anywho,

Peace out! =3
.kvin. | 10:59 AM