<body>
<body>
Sunday, July 26, 2009


Goodbye Malacca and hello Desaria..

Woah. Lol. Reached Desaria yesterday evening, which was a hectic evening/night/morning. =.=. Reached here via my aunt, -Thank you- Waktu ketibaan : 4p.m plus. Lol. Then checked my old room and entered new room. Then, I followed Licco, King kong, Fyx, and Licco's friend -Which I don't remember her name.. Sorry.. I'm bad with names- Lol. We pergi tengok a movie called "Land of the lost"? Lol. The movie was so damn funny and not to mention LAME! .... But I'll give them credit for the funny part la. =P.

Reached back Desa around err 12+ a.m. =.=.. And room not yet kemas, even the bed is not put up.. So ended up cleaning my room till about 3 a.m? Lol. The air-cond is kinda toying with me I think. Yesterday, when I switched it on, it was freakin' hot. =.=. Thus, I went to bed -Being very tired I could care less- Dengan beraninye I put on 18 degrees and tidur without a blanket, figuring that it wouldn't get freezing anytime soon. But, boy, I was literally shaking when I woke up this morning. It felt like I was sleeping in a freezer. =.=.

Currently reading a book called "Death from the woods". Not bad for a book I bought in a bargain sale. Lol.

Anywho, was listening to songs and came across "Asterisk" by Orange Range. Lol. Thus here it is. xD

Asterisk - Orange Range


Enjoy =3

Labels: ,

.kvin. | 2:50 PM