<body>
<body>
Saturday, July 18, 2009


Okay, trying my best. Lol.

Meow. xD

Nothing to do this time around, thus, I've decided to revive my blog. Lol. Yea, thats true. Don't know how long this would last though. =P

Anywhos, Semester break is boring........ Especially if you're in your hometown with almost every one of your form 6 friends are going/spreading/breeding all over Malaysia. So, it's kind of like a dead city here.

Oh yea, as some of you might know, my sister's big day is coming soon, thus I'm looking for an instrumental/minus one/karaoke version of "Lian Ai Da Ren" or [ 恋爱达人 ]. If anyone has it, can ya pm me in msn or something and give it to me? xD. Much appreciated!

Being on holiday with a thing to do sucks, so I've been listening to all my old songs again, and kinda came across Demi Lovato's "La La Land" which is nice. xD To those who dont know her, she's a Disney channel actress and singer/songwriter. Cool voice and whatnots. =P. So, here's "La La Land" for ya.



Enjoy!
Peace out. =3

Labels:

.kvin. | 3:27 PM