<body>
<body>
Sunday, August 16, 2009


Miao

Lol.. It's been a long time since my last update. Bleh, having cough, sore throat and slight flu now, it's not that serious though. Only the coughing. Lol. There's been free H1N1 screening on campus lately. Lol. Just for that false sense of security, most of the student -including me- went to get our temps checked. Lol. After that, we get this nifty little mark, like the ones you get when you enter a club and stuffs. Lol. Anywho, I wanna do it again tomorrow. Hahahaha!

Well, this semester is going to be a hectic one. I'm having seven subjects. Namely, Design studies 2, Creative studies 2, Life drawing 2, History of arts, Malaysian studies, Photographic studies 1 and Communication studies 2 -which I hope I can get exempted from-. =.=. So far, I liked having creative studies 2 and Photographic studies 1 classes. The lecturers are fun and nice and friendly and stuffs. Hahahha. Anyways, going to go back to my character creation for creative studies. Miaoz

=3

Labels:

.kvin. | 11:37 AM