<body>
<body>
Thursday, February 18, 2010


Hmmm.. Work in progress? What work? =.=

Bleh, sketching in progress, but it's going sooooo damn slow =.=.. I'm losing my touch since I didn't practice much during my long-ass holiday. =.=.. Current works that I'm doing..

1) A sketch of jesslyn with her bf, alan,for jesslyn of course.. Lol...

2) A sketch of seohyun, for shawn.

3) A Kaka-saku Sketch for arvin.

4) Some random sketch for myself Lol.

Pretty boring eh? But, somehow, Things dont always turn up as you want them to be =.=. You see, I cant sketch alan for some weird reason.. I couldnt do much of seohyun.. I kinda dun wanna draw kaka-saku.. and I dislike one of the figures in my own sketch... Just call me untalented! lmao... After typing this, I realize I suck... =.=.. DAMN.. Anywho, Imma concentrate.. =3

Labels:

.kvin. | 8:40 PM